Top 10 Lines on Raksha Bandhan – 10 Lines on Raksha Bandhan for students and Kids of Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
10 lines on Raksha Bandhan
1. Raksha Bandhan is a famous festival of India.
2. This festival is celebrated by the brothers and sisters only.
3. The festival of Raksha Bandhan is celebrated on the day of Shravan Purnima.
4. This festival shows the bond of affection, love, care, of relation between brother and sister.
5. On this day sister tie a special thread on her brother’s wrist.
6. At Raksha Bandhan, the brother always promises to protect her sister.
7. Sister also prays to God for the safety, good health and bright future of her brother.
8. On this day there is a happy atmosphere in the whole family and on this day special dishes are also made in the house.
9. It is a symbol of their love, togetherness, and faith in each other.
10. The bond of protection is called Raksha Bandhan.