PTE Write From Dictation – Please listen carefully and write down or type the sentence in the comment box.
You will hear a sentence. Type the sentence in the box below exactly as you hear it. Write as much of the sentence as you can. You will hear the sentence only once in the real exam. Type your response in the comment box below.
PTE Write From Dictation Practice With Answers
1. Try to complete your thesis before the deadline.
2. The university library has most of the books.
3. You need to complete the research paper by the end of next month.
4. Dinner will be provided only to the paid members.
5. Library will remain closed for the next two days.
6. Students seminars will be arranged by their teachers.
7. Science lecture should not be missed, if you want to pass the test.
8. Special student discount coupons are available on request.
9. It is important to allocate your time wisely while revising.
10. The dining hall will be under renovation during the fall break.
11. If you come to the math lecture on time, you will receive the credit.
12. Career opportunity in this field is quite limited.
13. Morals may differ from society to society and culture to culture.
14. Shweta’s birthday is on 25th of February.
15. In the factory, every worker has to wear a uniform.
16. Shruti has been to London many times.
17. I have been working here for a long time.
18. Ethics helps to make a positive impact on the community.
19. I took the test this past January.
20. They are justifying their lack of prudence.