Today we are going to talking about how to create a photographer resume. So one of the things that you want to do as a photographer is a resume is highlight your experience. Sometimes you need to craft different resumes to different jobs you applying for your experience. Fortunately for me, almost every type of photography job we apply should be similar to the previous one. So your resume tends to show a nice amount of consistency which will help you most of the time. Some photographers have been lucky, in fact, you need to stuck with one kind of photography. Then start with professional experience.
Now there are so many different types of photography that you can create different types of photographer resume. If you have a commercial studio photography resume and documentary style photographer resume but one thing that is basic resume i.e 1o1 so to speak. You want to have your name, your address, your mailing address, your phone number, your email id to is important. If you have a website to add it in your resume as it looks more professional.
What you are currently doing and work my way down to what you have done to date. The way you should have your resume is to put your work experience for about the last maybe five to six years. You should not go back to the time when you were in high school. Do try to keep the main professional job that you have had or even small businesses that you own. Don’t talk too much in your introduction, keep the points down to what your skill level is and what and what can you do. You should actually prefer to keep it to one page and add some references as references are extremely valuable.
Photographer Resume Examples 1
Photo Galleries: Families, Weddings, Business Portraits, Seniors, Pets, Sports, Holidays
Creative, high-energy photographer producing premium quality photos in studio settings. Dedicated to creating memories that last a lifetime while driving sales and studio profits. Mange all facets of photo shoots including scheduling, designing sets, photo editing, collaborating with clients and closing add on sales. Strong digital/technical skills; use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC daily.
Photographer, 2013 to Present – ABC Company – Sometown, NJ
* Complete studio photography assignments, from family portraits to weddings, engagements, corporate headshots, pets, holiday themes and infant/toddler photo shoots. Leverage interpersonal skills to quickly build rapport with subjects. Credited by company owner for helping drive an average 10% revenue increase YOY.
Photography Studio Technician (Internship), 2013 – Mary Jones Studio – Sometown, NJ
* Completed 5-month internship at a leading Sometown photography studio. Provided retouching services, image optimisation, color conversations/corrections and other digital support for commercial clients.
ABC Institute of New Jersey – Sometown, NJ
* Course Highlights: Digital Photography, Graphics in Print Media, Lighting for Photography, Innovations in digital Imaging, Photographic Aesthetics, Color Theory, The Business of Photography
Member: PPANU (Professional Photographers of America – New Jersey)
* 2nd Place, ABC Print Competition, 16×20 Category, 2017
* Global Photography Award, Portrait Category, 2016
* 3rd Place, Contemporary Photograph Award, Ashford Arts Centre, 2015
‘A million thanks for capturing my daughter’s unique beauty in her school portraits – we’re going to have a hard time picking just one for the yearbook photo.’
Camera: Canon EOS SD Mark III
Software: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Experience Design, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate, Dreamweaver, Fuse, Adobe Muse, Acrobat Pro DC): ActionScript: Final Cut Pro X; QuarkxPress; Capture One Pro; macOS.
Photographer Resume Examples 2
Intentionally-published photographer who brings exceptional knowledge and enthusiasm to every photo shoot. Committed to to delivering promised results and remaining true to a unique artistic vision. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
* Image archiving
* Social media
* Traditional and digital printing
* Large format printing
* Wedding and portrait photography
* Digital video
* Lighting expert
* Flexible creative approach
* Calm under pressure
* Proactive problem solver
Experience Coulson Photography
* Photograph special events, including weddings, parties, and school portraits
* Work successfully with a variety of personalities and work style
* Set up precise photographic measurements and control equipment
* Utilize artistic vision to realize client ideas and add a professional, timeless flair
* Perform-production image processing to remove flaws and enhance pictures.
* Conducted all photo shoots in a calm and professional manor.
* Monitored studio for adequate quantities of supplies
* Assisted imaging team member with product styling, prep, and post production
* Improvised photographic methods and techniques
* Cropped. manipulated and performed color balance for final images
Bachelor Of Fine Arts: Professional Photography
Indiana Photography Institute: New Cityland, CA
Coursework in Space, Time, Lighting, Practices and History of Photograph
Professional Photographers of America, Member (Current)
Other Links –
What is the Salary of Professional Photographer?
Learn how to become a Professional Photographer?
Learn how to use a camera and become a photographer without going to school?
Leave a Comment