In this article, we are sharing the list of latest and repeated PTE Essay Topics.
List of PTE essay Topics
PTE Essay Topics List With Answers
1. Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise, they are a complete waste of time. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.
2. The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
3. According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average ‘holiday’ is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activities.
4. Nowadays a gap between countryside and cities has increased in many countries. Is it the same in your country? What can the government do to reserve this?
5. Zoos are sometimes seen as necessary but not poor alternatives to a natural environment. Discuss some of the arguments for and against keeping animals in zoos.
6. Governments should spend more money on education than on recreation and sports. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
7. When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success. Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.
8. Many students take part-time jobs while studying in university. Do you think it is a good idea or a bad idea?
9. Education is sometimes considered as something for the youth. Some people, however, consider it a lifetime task. What is your opinion? Give reasons and support your ideas with specific supports.
10. Wild animals have no use in the 21st century and trying to preserve animals now is just wastage of money.
11. Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television.
12. Tobacco should be treated as illegal like other drugs. Smoking has not a single positive issue but lots of negative effects and therefore, it should be banned.
13. It is sometimes said that borrowing money from a friend can harm or damage the friendship. Do you agree? Why or why not? Use reasons and specific examples to explain your answer.
14. Companies should encourage employees who work in a high position to leave at the age of 55 in order to give opportunities to the new generation.
15. Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want people to celebrate it?
16. Some people think technology helps us save time but others believe wastes our time.
17. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Dancing plays an important role in a culture. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
18. Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation. Why is this the case? What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, email, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
20. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older (15 to 18-year-old) teenage children. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
PTE REPEATED ESSAY
21. Some people think that it is important to have a single language as an international official language. Others think that it will make it difficult to identify countries and cause a loss of culture. What are your opinions on this?
22. Financial education should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
23. People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.
24. People believe that the next world war will happen because of conflicts over water. Is this fear justified? Are you agree with this statement?
25. What kind of friend is better – one who is very similar to you or one who is very different? Which kind of friend do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
26. Does travel help to promote understanding and communication between countries?
27. Reading fiction (such as novels and short stories) is more enjoyable than watching movies. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.
28. Does Modern Technology Make Life More Convenient Information Technology Essay
29. Many people have a close relationship with their pets. These people treat their birds, cats, or other animals as members of their family. In your opinion, are such relationships good? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
30. Schools should ask students to evaluate their teachers. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
31. Some people think that the government should provide education for free on all levels: primary, secondary and tertiary. Others believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to pay for their own tertiary education. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
32. Safety standards are important when building people’s homes. Who should be responsible for enforcing strict building codes – the government or the people who build the homes?
33. Animal testing may be necessary, but we need to be merciful. do you agree or disagree?
34. Everyday traffic seems to get worse on our roads. How can we reduce the number of cars on our roads today? What alternatives can we offer car drivers?
35. Should developing countries concentrate on improving industrial skills or should they promote education first?
36. Many parts of the world are losing important natural resources, such as forests, animals, or clean water. Choose one resource that is disappearing and explain why it needs to be saved. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
37. Children brought up in families with less money are better prepared for life than those from wealthy families.
38. Some people prefer to watch serious movies while others say entertainment is the main purpose of a movie. In your opinion what factors contribute to a good movie? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
39. Intelligent machines such as robots are widely applied to take the place of human beings. Please, discuss the advantages and disadvantages.
40. Are famous people treated unfairly by the media? Should they be given more privacy, or is the price of their fame an invasion into their private lives? Give your opinion on this issue?
PTE ESSAY TOPICS WITH ANSWERS
41. Children learn best by observing the behavior of adults and copying it. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
42. Men do most of the high-level jobs. Should the government encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women?
43. Popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in easing international tensions and releasing patriotic emotions in a safe way. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
44. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should be paid according to how much their students learn. Give specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
45. In some countries children have very strict rules of behavior, in other countries, they are allowed to do almost anything they want. To what extent should children have to follow rules? Give reasons from your own experience and examples where relevant.
46. Most writers of fiction do not earn enough money to live from their writings.Do you think the government should give them financial assistance to help encourage good literature? you should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience.
47. Playing games is fun only when you win. do you agree or disagree with the statement.
48. Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
49. Essay about Is Cheerleading a Sport?
50. what was the most important invention of the last 100 years?
51. Some effective people like repetitive routine such as eating the same food, do you like this way? Discuss your views.
52. Violence in the media promotes violence in the society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
53. Children in many countries are eating more fast food and convenience snacks. Why are children doing this and how serious are the consequences?
54. Education is the biggest barrier in my learning – Einstein. What do you mean by this? And do you think Einstein was correct in saying that?
55. Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. Discuss.
56. Formal examinations are the only effective way to assess a student’s performance. Continual assessment such as coursework and projects is not a satisfactory way to do this. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
57. Polygamy has increased widely in recent years. What solutions can you bring forward to decrease this issue?
58. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education- Einstein. What does he mean by that? And do you think he is correct?
59. Xenophobia has accelerated rapidly in the Western countries. According to you what solutions can be proposed by the government and individuals?
60. Company Top level Authorities should or should not take employees suggestions or ideas to take any decisions. Discuss.
61. The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. Agree or disagree.
62. People usually mix their private and professional life.What are the pros and cons?
63. Some people think women should be given equal chances to work and excel in their careers. Others believe that a woman’s role should be limited to taking care of the house and children. Which opinion do you agree with and why? Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
64. Nowadays, the mass media including TV, radio, and newspaper have become the essential part of our lives. What is your opinion?
65. Imitating celebrities in sports and movies is good or bad?
66. Do Sports & Games Create Disturbance In Students’ Life. Discuss.
67. It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree?
68. The information revolution has changed the ways of mass communication and had some negative and positive effects on individuals’ lives as well as on society.
69. Successful sports stars and glamorous film stars are youngsters role model. Do you support it or not?